The Chiro & Co Re-opening!
After much deliberation and in response the the huge number of calls for help, we have decided to ease our way back into practice. The overall health our our patients is our number 1 priority and we will continue to monitor the situation for any significant resurgence that might force us to cease operating again. However we feel the need to help people move and feel better is becoming an increasing priority over the risk of COVID-19 and now conditions are easing enough for us to do so safely.
Please be patient if you are seeking to make an appointment. We are currently not in clinic and we ask if you wish to make an appointment to visit www.thechiroandco.com.au to make appointments online- current patients please do not make a new account, login with the current patient details so that it doesn't create 2 files for your name. Otherwise call 02 4787 8264 and leave you name and desired appointment date and each day we will check messages and call you back leading up to May 11th.
We will have measures in place to ensure social distancing and sanitisation is effective and consistent. Please assist us with the following.
* MOST importantly: please do not attend if you are showing any signs of illness or respiratory stress! Call us to postpone you appointment
* Please be on time to appointments- whilst we ask this on every occasion, in these circumstances we want to minimise cross over interactions with others. Being on time will allow us to have as few people in our space at any given time.
* Please come to your appointment alone. Unless you need to have someone with you- for assistance or children needed supervision, we ask for other friends and family members to wait for you outside of the clinic.
* Please wear clean and freshly washed clothing to your appointment
* Please use the hand sanitiser or soap wash for a full 20 seconds on entering the clinic
* Our toilet and bathrooms facilities will be out of operation until we are clear of this situation. Please factor this in to your planning when attending the clinic. There are public bathrooms on Govetts leap rd across from the clinic. Please ensure appropriate hand washing is completed if using them.
* Our clinic will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day and our high contact points such at the tables and handles will be cleaned in between each patient- again please be on time for appointments as these new protocols take significantly extra time.
We look forward to seeing all again very soon!
The Chiro & Co Team